Members receive a printed copy of the 2017-2018 school directory!
The Maryvale PTA is committed to making every child’s potential a reality. In a diverse community like ours, that means working with parents, teachers and students to ensure all members of our community have access to community resources and materials and activities that support learning.
Our PTA supports such programs as:
- Book fair
- Family learning nights
- School counselor programs
- Free books for more than 300 students from the Book Fairy
- Cultural arts assemblies
- International night
- Science fair
We have a few membership types to choose from.
- Individual membership is $12.
- Family membership is $20.
- Linkages to Learning families are $5.
- Maryvale Teacher/Staff are $12.
Membership grants are available upon request. Please fill out your membership form and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Membership Grant.”
The sign-up process is two steps:
- Complete this form – Online Membership Form. Printable forms are also available in English (The Spanish version will be available soon.)
- Pay for your membership using the PayPal or Square links below.
An individual membership for one parent in a family.
Membership for both parents of a family.
Linkages to Learning Parent Membership
Membership for a family that qualifies for Linkages to Learning.
Membership for faculty of staff of Maryvale Elementary School.